You really do have to be able to ask the right questions to really get to know someone. And as long as you don’t ask them all at once or in a way that makes it sound like you are drilling them, they can actually lead to some pretty fun conversations. Plus, you can always use them to start a conversation when there is nothing to really talk about. I made a small list of 21 questions to ask your boyfriend that I think can help you out.
This is not going to be one of those really long lists with a lot of absurd questions to ask your boyfriend that you would never really ask. This is going to be a list of the kinds of questions that you can ask him that will really help you get to know how he sees relationships and who he really is.
Here are 21 questions that should reveal all you need to know if you ask them of your boyfriend:
1) Are you open to the idea of cheating and if so, what would be a circumstance that you think would make it okay to cheat on someone?
2) Have you ever cheated on a woman and if you did, do you regret it?
3) What would you do if you found out that you were the one that was being cheated on?
4) Do you think of sex as being an act of intimacy or just some fun or both?
5) What do you think is a large number of sexual partners for someone to have had?
6) Is there a favorite place that you have where you enjoy having sex more than other places? If so, why that place?
7) What would your idea of the perfect date with a woman be? Where would you go and what would you do?
8) Do you prefer to have traditional dates or ones that are more outside of the box ideas and places to go?
9) How old where you when you went out on a date for the first time?
10) Did you ever date more than one woman at one time?
11) Have you ever dated a woman who was a friend of yours first?
12) Do you enjoy what you do for a living?
13) What would be your dream job if there were no obstacles in the way of you getting it?
14) How many different jobs have you had in the last 5 years and which one was the worst?
15) Would you rather spend the holidays with family or just your girlfriend?
16) Are you closer to any family members more than other ones and why is that?
17) Do you still have the same friends that you did in high school or college?
18) How do you handle arguments that you have with another person? Do you try and work them out or do you walk away?
19) Do you enjoy meeting new people?
20) What is the dumbest thing that you ever did to try and impress someone?
21) Do you believe in fate at all?
These are not the only questions that you can ask your boyfriend. They are just meant to get the juices flowing so that you can think of some more yourself.
If you want to know how to attract a guy so that you can have a boyfriend to ask these questions to, go to: Dating Tips for Women
Copyright (c) 2012 Alexandra Scott. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.